The OASSC’s #UpInLights campaign has already reached over £6,000 thanks to the generosity of Stanley fans both far and wide.
With contributions coming from as far afield as the USA, Norway and Switzerland already, the Stanley community has really been out in force in a bid to raise £40,000 for a new scoreboard at the Wham Stadium.
The campaign is now running a unique auction for a once in a lifetime opportunity to experience matchday like John Coleman, Jimmy Bell and the Stanley players.
The winner will:
- Join the players to hear the line-up named live in the changing room
- Listen to the manager’s pre-match team-talk
- Have their name on the official team-sheet
- Sit on the team bench throughout the game
- Sit in on the post-match team analysis (if you dare!)
There’s never been a better chance to get so close to the matchday experience of the players and management.
The auction closes on Sunday 11th December at 10pm, so to get involved, please visit: https://www.tifosy.com/en/campaigns/do-your-bit-for-accrington-stanley#auction/467 Join John and Jimmy in the dressing room and on the bench, and let’s get Stanley #UpInLights!